Easy! Just drink some liquid sunshine – aka Chamomile tea.
Chamomile is infamous for its calming, sedative effects without causing drowsiness and has the remarkable ability to soothe tired aching bodies by relieving stored up tension and allowing muscles to relax all while simultaneously calming the nervous system. Bliss!
So the next time you find yourself feeling a little anxious before a hot date, restless before bedtime or unable to unwind after a long stressful day of being awesome, remember to drink some liquid sunshine and feel the effects of chamomile soothing your entire body inside and out enabling inner quiet, peace and blissful serenity.
X Miss Infusion
8 unusual benefits of Chamomile
1. Chamomile stimulates the pineal gland associated with anti-aging.
2. Revered by the ancient Egyptians, Chamomile was widely believed to attract love and prosperity. Sprinkle some Chamomile flowers into your bathwater or place into your wallet or purse to attract love and increase good fortune.
3. Chamomile soothes the nerves alleviating anger, oversensitivity and inner conflict bringing back a ‘sunny’ disposition.
4. Chamomile is high in calcium phosphate for strengthening bones.
5. Chamomile aids in integrating the emotional and mental body, providing balance within.
6. Chamomile soothes the entire body internally and externally, enabling inner quiet and serenity.
7. Chamomile flowers contain essential oils (etheric oil: 0.38 – 0.81%), vitamins B1 and C, mineral substances (phosphorus, potassium, silicon, iron, manganese, calcium, copper, lead, zinc, zirconium), glucides, lipids (in small quantities) and acids and are therefore useful for treating a plethora of ailments including: gingivitis, dental abscess (and dental pains generally), tonsillectomy, stomatitis, hyperacid gastritis, ulcer, enterocolitis, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, flus, colds, sinusitis, bronchic asthma, rheumatism or insomnia. Being a good sedative, it can be used against stress and anxiety. Chamomile also helps to drive away menstrual problems (as amenorrhea) and other pelvic diseases.
8. Due to it’s relaxting properties, when sipped before meditation Chamomile will assist in a deeper connection and clarity, taking you on a journey to higher levels of existence internally and externally.
Message from Chamomile
I create my own sunshine
100 ways to create and cultivate joy every day…
We LOVE this list created by Rachael Gadiel from One Beautiful Life
01. Get dressed up and go out at least once a week.
02. Get close to nature.
03. Keep dreaming new dreams.
04. Take more bubble baths.
05. Go exploring and get lost.
06. Read more books.
07. Make connections with likeminded people.
08. Spend time exploring your creative side.
09. Do what you love.
10. Drink more tea.
11. Learn to meditate.
12. Get outside and bask in the glorious sunshine.
13. Look around and soak up the beauty all around you.
14. Be the hero/heroine in your own life.
15. Believe in yourself.
Click here for the entire list
Our infusions containing Chamomile
Brigitte, Mars (2006) Herbal Teas: 101 nourishing blends for daily health and vitality. Canada
Brown, Kathleen (1999) Healing Herbal Teas: A complete guide to making delicious healthful beverages. USA
Live & Feel (2013) Chamomile plant health benefits
Michaelson, Jennifer (2012) Nature’s Creation: Knowledge & guidance through healing plants. Everbest Printing, Australia
Please note that the contents of this website are intended for educational and informational purposes only. Even though we believe our infusions are pretty awesome, all information herein found should not be used as a substitute for seeking the attention of qualified medical practitioners in diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing ailments and diseases.