Hey Lovers! We made you an iced love infusion and delicious raw choc treats. With rose. And lavender. AND peppermint. You’re welcome.
What you need:
- 100g Raw Cacao Butter
- 6 Teaspoons Raw Cacao Powder
- 8 Teaspoons Maple Syrup (or your preferred natural sweetner e.g. Agave)
- 1 pinch of sea or rock salt (Optional – lifts the chocolate flavour)
- 1 small heap of organic Rose
- 1 small heap of organic Lavender
- 1 small heap of organic Peppermint
Pssst! Did you know that cacao was hailed as ‘food of the gods’ by the Aztecs? NO wonder it tastes so good! Not only is cocoa the richest source of magnesium ‘the heart mineral’ of any common food, it’s also an excellent source of PEA (phenylethylamine) which researchers have discovered has a positive effect in enhancing feelings of love… perfect with a cup of love infusion!
1. Melt cocoa butter in a Bain Marie over low heat
2. Once melted, add raw cocoa powder and mix well
3. Add maple syrup (or your choice of natural sweetner e.g. agave)
That’s it! Your choc creation is now ready to pour into moulds and set:
Add organic rose, organic lavender and organic peppermint to create your amazing choc infusion!
Set for 2 hours in the fridge and… Viola!!
Serve with a goblet of iced love infusion for an afternoon of pure bliss <3
Xx Miss Infusion