Luckily for us there’s a gorgeous little herb known as peppermint packed with vitamin C and omega 3 for the ultimate feel good pick me up! When infused, peppermint tea releases vitamin C, omega 3, menthol, thymol and other volatile oils with antiseptic properties which boost the mood, enhance mental focus and help ward off initial symptoms of cold and flu. Apparently just inhaling the aroma of this wonderful herb is enough to stimulate feelings of wellbeing and mental clarity.
So the next time you catch yourself lamenting over the winter blues, grab some peppermint and infuse yourself in a golden, refreshing and soothing peppermint tea infusion… and feel your spirits lift with each sip!
X Miss Infusion
5 uplifting effects of peppermint
1. Peppermint improves the appetite and promotes good digestion
2. Contains powerful anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties for fresh breath and to ward off initial symptoms of cold and flu
3. Refreshing and cooling, Peppermint tea stimulates circulation to invigorate your energy
4. Peppermint is packed with mood boosters vitamin C and omega 3 for the ultimate feel good pick me up!
5. When infused, Peppermint releases volatile oils for mental clarity and purification
Message from Peppermint
Purify, Balance, Transform
When I smile the whole world smiles
Our infusions containing Peppermint
Bon’App (2013) Teas for Every Mood!
Edwards, Gail (2005) Herbs for Mind and Spirit
FitDay (2012) Why You Should Be Drinking Peppermint Herb Tea before Bed
Peppermint Tea Benefits
RBGFITCLUB.COM (2012) 16 HERBAL TEAS with Health facts to put on your grocery list
Schneider, Rob (2012) The Health Benefits of Peppermint Tea. Natural Therapy Pages.
Williams, Josh (2012) Joyful Herbal Teas
Please note that the contents of this website are intended for educational and informational purposes only. Even though we believe our infusions are pretty awesome, all information herein found should not be used as a substitute for seeking the attention of qualified medical practitioners in diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing ailments and diseases.